Sunday, January 16, 2011

Synchronicity - Let the journey begin!

Welcome to the Synchro Project blog, my name is Lesley Roy.  I am the director of the Synchro Project.  It is my desire to share with a wider audience, my personal experiences and examples of synchronicity.  In the fall of 2010, myself and James Clement van Pelt the co-founder of IRST (Initiative in Religion, Science and Technology) Yale Divinity School, hosted an International conference, the first of its kind, to discuss the emerging science of synchronicity.  The academic study, collection of anecdotal research, data and other significant first steps are well underway, but in the mean time, it is my intention to open up the discussion to everyone who has ever experienced this anomalous, amazing and frankly at times, disconcerting phenomena.  The ramifications of breakthroughs in science are leading the way toward a better understanding, but as yet there are no answers to the innumerable questions.  With that in mind, I press on to discuss my own, very personal experiences of synchronicity, which I coined, "Synchros" back in 2007.  Let's begin the journey together!

If you do not get schwindlig [dizzy] sometimes when you think about these things then you have not really understood it [quantum theory]. - Neils Bohr

No comments:

Post a Comment